Sunday 23 August 2009

Wizard like Merlin



"Gettin on the mic I'm a wizard like Merlin/breaking barriers, tearing walls like its Berlin" is a line that i like on the track Fallin'. He doesn't talk about money, gunzzzz or hoes haha. He has some good stuff, i posted the ones i like from his new album "Asleep In The Bread Aisle" as well as Roth Boys which was produced by Diddy. Although I'm slightly tired of I Love College i threw it in there for good measure as people still probably like that song. He also apparently freestyled 150 bard which is something like 5 mins worth of freestyling is quite an achievement. Good Lad


Download: As I Em-Asher Roth


Download: Bad Day-Asher Roth


Download: Fallin'-Asher Roth


Download: I Love College-Asher Roth


Download: Roth Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment