Friday 21 August 2009

I Like Them



I like these songs and I think they would be quite cool in the sense that they are really upbeat and would like to think they are bassy. I'd be hard to say which one is my favorite one. I saw Boy 8 Bi when he came down and he had good set and I thought he was saving The Suspense Is Killing Me till last but he never did i was hoping to be blown away, never mind.
Get Up remixed by Diplo, no idea how the original sounds like, is becoming recognised by people, but i originally heard it on the Stanton Sessions III Promo Mix which came out in 2008 was what got me into Stanton Warriors although they have been around since 2001.
The other 3 tracks are just my personal favorites although less popular.





Download: We Interrupt This Program(Restless! Re-Edit)-Stanton Warriors


Download: The Suspense Is Killing Me-Boy 8 Bit


Download: Focker(Boys Noize Terror Remix)-Late Of The Pier


Download: Get Up(Diplo Remix)-Bingo Players


Download: Nightwatcher(Stanton Re-Edit)-Alan Braxe

No comments:

Post a Comment